Etienne Perret is one of the world’s premier designers of colored diamond jewelry. Best known for his bridal designs in 18kt gold, platinum and Gem Ceramic, he is also well versed in the world of fashion jewelry. Etienne has found his niche utilizing color enhanced natural diamonds to create stunning, affordable designs with diamonds in any and every color of the rainbow!
“For the last 40 years, I’ve had the incredible good fortune to be able to live on the coast of Maine, making my beautiful jewelry designs for discriminating customers from around the world. Working with just the best of materials, 18kt gold and platinum, set with colored diamonds and Tahitian pearls, my experience allows me to turn jewelry dreams into reality. I encourage you to participate in creating a precious heirloom that will last you a lifetime.”
Etienne Perret holds a Bachelor of fine Arts degree from the Rhode Island School of Design and a graduate gemologists degree from the Gemological institute of America (GIA). Amongst countless other awards and recognitions, he has won two Diamonds of Distinction awards and has twice been a finalist in the prestigious Diamonds international Design Competition. Etienne’s innovative designs and expert knowledge of colored diamonds have been utilized by numerous jewelry industry publications. His Exciting new Gem Ceramic collection is making is making a huge splash in the fine jewelry market, and was recently covered on Robb Report.
“I have based my career on the idea that fine jewelry should be designed to compliment a woman’s form–not just beautiful but wearable. It must fit like a glove and never compromise comfort. It is my greatest joy and honor as an artist when a couple chooses to symbolize their love and commitment with one of my designs. It is my goal to remind you that an exceptional piece of jewelry should not be seen as a discretionary purchase. In fact, if chosen carefully, it is nothing less than an extension of one’s self…a well designed jewel can become as much a part of a woman’s entity as her flowing hair or graceful gait, and therefore, surely not something to be sacrificed!”
But the power of fine jewelry is nothing to be taken lightly. With decades of experience, Etienne has learned to harness this power in creating gorgeous jewelry to immaculately compliment a woman or a man. The son of Swiss parents, Etienne naturally incorporates European design sense and dedication to fine craftsmanship, with an American flair for fashion in all that he does. Etienne specializes in custom designs and warmly welcomes the chance to work personally with his customers to create the one of a kind jewelry of their dreams, with diamonds in any color of the rainbow! Or view Etienne’s designs at select fine jewelry stores across the country.
Nobody treats diamonds better…
– Etienne Perret –
Etienne is an active member of both his industry and his community.
The following is a list of organizations he is a member of or serves in:
- Gemological Institute of America (graduate gemologist)
- American Gem Society (certified gemologist)
- American Gem Trade Association
- Natural Colored Diamond Association
- Manufacturing Jewelers of America
- Contemporary Jewelry Design Group
- Jewelry Design Professionals Network
- Maine Jewelers Association (past President)
- Chamber of Commerce for Camden, Rockport & Lincolnville
- West Bay Rotary Club (current chair of International committee; past President of Camden Rotary Club)
- NICHE Award winner in Bridal Jewelry category 2011
- 2 time winner of DeBeers Diamonds Today Awards
- 3 time finalist in the Diamonds International Award
- 8 time Maine Jeweler’s award winner
- Jewelers of America Blenheim Award 1995
- Jewelers of America Buyer’s Choice Award
- Chamber of Commerce Economic Enhancement award 1991
- Graduate Gemologist Gemological Institute of America 1985
- Graduate of Rhode Island School of Design 1978
- Past president and Paul Harris award winner Camden Rotary Club
- Consultant to Tiffany and Company, NYC
- Designed and manufactured a collection for Mikimoto Pearls